- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 15000 - 20000 /
We are committed to providing our customers a fun and enjoyable furniture selection experience. We are looking for individuals to join our sales team in delivering unmatched customer experience. We expect our Sales Associates to:
1. Deliver Sales targets
2. Develop a strong and lasting relationships with our customers
3. Assist in designing customer's homes by confidently mixing our different furniture styles
4. Partner with all sales team members to create a great and lasting experience for customers
5. Help to ensure the showroom environment looks great by straightening and maintaining merchandise
6. Present yourself in a way that represents the brand positively
7. Assist in fostering an energetic and positive work environment
8. Stay up to date on product knowledge and transfer knowledge to customers
Applicants must comply with the following requirements:
1. Must be a college graduate , Candidates with degrees in Marketing , Business , Architecture, Interior design, Art Management, Marketing and Industrial design will have an advantage.
2. At least 1 year of HOME AND FURNISHING SALES experience or sales in related products. Applicants with Furniture Sales experience will have an advantage.
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Executive Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
Acha Company Limited based in Bangkok Thailand is a leading wholesale supplier of the best quality Body Jewelry and has an extensive customer base all over the world. As a growing institution, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant to join our remote team to perform complex and advanced administrative duties.
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
• At least 2 years of experience as Graphic Design Team Lead or minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role. • Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline. • Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Basic knowledge of web builder tools like Weebly, website migration and domain management. • Great English communication skills in both speaking and writing. • Ability to coach and train to maximize performance. • Willing to work on night shifts.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .