- Full Time
- Quezon City, Manila, Makati
- Not Specified
We are looking for a stellar Sales Associate to bring clients for their Co Working offices in Mandaluyong City.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping client find the office venue of their dreams.
This Sales Associate is responsible for assisting several clients at a time. They should have great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing time as well.
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify location that meet prospective client criteria and schedule site visit.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and trends.
- Have knowledge of the property to answer questions about potential clients and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- With pleasing personality.
- Presentation Skills
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Closing Sales