- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 14000 - 17000 /
- At least college level or has finished vocational school or a certificate program
- Experience in sales and working in the automotive industry
- College graduates are not required to have working experience but is highly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about cars
- Willing to be trained
- With excellent communication skills
- Must be goal-driven, result-oriented, resourceful and can work with minimal supervision
- Establish long term relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and after-sales assistance
- Consistently close down accounts
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Build and maintain a customer network
- Discover new and additional service requirements of the customers and offer and sell additional services
- Consistently fulfill sales quota
Warehouse ClerkTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. Good communication skills and computer literate. With atleast 6 months of general office experience
WarehousemanTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Graduate of any Vocational course or High School With atleast 1 year work experience as Warehouse Personnel e.g. Checker, Dispatcher,Picker
Senior AuditorElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
BS Accountancy Graduate Specialized knowledge in Tax Accounting, Internal Audit
Jr Technical Operations EngineerGalileo Software Services, Inc.
o Good understanding of Windows, Linux, OS, TCP/IP, and SQL o Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Shell, Python o Knowledge in the use and management of Redmine, NAS, SVN, GIT, WINSCP, and Putty
Purchasing StaffTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Job Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Business Studies/|Administration/Management or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .