Sales Electrical Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2nd Floor Unit Q Cortes Building corner Sct. Fernandez and Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- BS Electrical Engineering Graduate
- At least 6 months experiences as Sales Engineer
- Has experience in low and medium voltage
- Has existing connection related to the position
- Organized and can work under pressure.
- Computer literate, Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- With Pleasing Personality
- Can start Asap
- Willing to render overtime and field work.
- Amenable to work in Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- The position is urgently need
Duties and Responsibility
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new maintaining existing,relationships with customers
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Analyzing cost and sales
- Coordating Sales Projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Other related Duties and Responsibilities
Visit for more information.
TellerDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Accounting AssistantSquare Meter Trading & Construction Corp.
Solutions ArchitectWeScout Inc
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices • Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). • Certification in CCIE R&S is a MUST.
Head of Accounting & FinanceZC Kings Manpower and Janitorial Services Cooperative
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate •Administrative and Managerial experience •Strong knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles •In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping •Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management •Solid analytical and decision-making skills •Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models •Willing to work in Parañaque City •Willing to do extended working hours, weekends and holidays (if and when needed)
IT EngineerWeScout Inc
• Graduate of a 4-year Information Technology & Computer-related courses • At least two (2) years work-related experience • Japanese speaker (N3 to mid-level fluency) is a Must • Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges • Computer literate • Salary is open
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .