- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
A leading distributor of Metalworking Fluids and Lubricants in the Philippines is in need of:
SALES ENGINEER – for Machining & Grinding Fluids
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Basic Salary of P 20,000.00 to P 30,000.00 per month - dependent on qualifications and experience in sales
- Straight commissions on sales, PLUS commission BONUS for attainment of monthly target
- Use of company car - fuel, toll, and maintenance are covered by the company
- Will be provided cell phone line, laptop, and internet access
- Medical Coverage after 1 year of employment
- Internal and External Training on Lubrication and Salesmanship
Join us if you want to:
- Master the science of lubrication and tribology
- Work with a young, dynamic, and fun-loving team
- Polish and improve your selling skills
- Earn a significant amount in commissions and bonuses
The Successful Applicants will perform the following:
- Provide lubrication solutions that enhance our customers’ processes and operations.
- Solicit sales from NEW clients in the Metal Working Industry, located in the PEZA zones
- Service and maintain relationships with assigned existing customers
- Perform product demonstrations and trial evaluations
- Create reports thereof for management
The Sales Engineer must possess the following qualifications:
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience in lubricant sales or industrial selling is an advantage.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, and must be familiar with the PEZA zones in South Luzon.
- Must be familiar with common business software and must know how to drive.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .