Sales Executive for ultrasound equipments
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
1. Bachelor degree in related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. BS Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Nursing, Medical Science
2. Candidate with echocardiography experience is an advantage.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with proven track record–experience in selling to the medical field or a medical discipline practitioner of at least one (1) year.
4. Must be target driven and have the ability to develop market, opportunities, negotiate contracts and close sales transactions. Communicate well with all levels up to the President/ Owner/CEO/CFO of any targeted accounts.
5. The ideal candidate should enjoy challenges, energetic, demonstrates initiative and has strong interest in sales.
6. Must have an outgoing and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
7. Possess the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
8. Be comfortable with conducting product presentations.
9. Must possess excellent organizational, planning, problem-solving skills.
10. Must demonstrate willingness to work closely with colleagues in planning and implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
11. Proficient in oral and written English.
12. Honest, Team Player, Result-Oriented, Can work with minimal supervision
13. Must be willing to work at Greenhills, San Juan City
14. Preferably female - 22-35years old
15. Full time position is available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Increase sales for company products and services;
2. Maintain existing company clients;
3. Establish customer relationship;
4. Utilize active listening skills to accurately assess customer needs;
5. Assist other sales and technical personnel as needed to build the overall knowledge base, skill levels and abilities of team members;
6. Develop strategy for potential presentation and demonstration of company products and services;
7. Exhibit superior technical and clinical knowledge and presentation skills when presenting and demonstrating the features and benefits of products;
8. Professionally handle all objections and questions from the customer;
9. Communicate customer reactions, opinions, concerns and needs to the immediate superior during or immediately following the demonstration and/or training process;
10. Submit post-demonstration or post-training evaluation, communicating feedback, system performance, sales and application issues to the immediate superior;
11. Participate in exhibits and conventions as a clinical and technical expert in local and national events as needed;
12. Perform other task as may be assigned from time to time designated by the immediate superior.
1. Minimum of Php 20K-30K in basic salary
2. Commissions payable every quarter
3. Annual salary increase
4. Medical Insurance
5. Fully insured company car with gas card, weekly reimbursable revolving cash
6. Postpaid mobile lines with cellphones, and a laptop computer
7. Leave Benefits
8. Company Uniform
Domestic HelperStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 50 years old > Primary Level
General NurseStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 38 years old > Has 2 or more working experience in Clinics or Hospitals
Staff NurseStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 38 years old > With 2 and more work experience in Clinics or Hospitals
Jr Mobile DeveloperAVANZA, INC.
The role requires to design and build applications for the Android/iOS platforms.
Master TailorStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male or Female > Not more than 45 years old > College Level
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .