- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg- Makati city, National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg- Paranaque City, National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3rd flr. Melandrea Bldg. Virgo Drive, North Bay Blvd. South, Navotas City
- Generates Sales Leads whilst ensuring that these are viable prospects by using all available means, and strategies.
- Coordinates and conducts Sales Calls.
- Interprets Prospect’s service requirements.
- Sends Official Sales Proposals to Prospects.
- Coordinates the conduct of Pre-Implementation Meetings.
- Obtains pertinent customer information and supporting documentation.
- Facilitates set up of Credit Facilities with Customers.
- Ensures realisation of confirmed Official Sales Proposals by ensuring that first transactions indeed do happen.
- Turns over Customers to Relationship Executives for implementation of Customer Maintenance.
- Facilitates setup of Interim Service Contract
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .