- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 15000 - 16000 /Monthly
Work Address : Caloocan
1. Provide service quality that delights the Customer or WOW the customer.
2. Evaluate the accounts/ company visited and determine strategies to either increase sales volume or generate new leads.
3. Conduct bench marking activities to improve systems and processes related to sales and marketing.
4. Provide information that can be used as marketing tools to improve company presence or image and potentially increase sales.
5. Take a pro-active approach to win the trust of Customers.
6. Build high level of trust, rapport and credibility with existing customers and prospects.
7. Delight the customer by providing after sales service.
8. Regularly update the customers – especially key accounts – on the progress of their orders / purchases.
9. Be proactive bu finding out reasons of rejections and submit reports with analysis and recommendations.
10. Achieve Sales target per month.
11. Implement sales and marketing plans to attain sales targets.
12. Maintain and update database.
13. Design and implement strategies to meet sales target.
14. Serve current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective sales presentation.
15. Be pro-active in sourcing potential business leads and secure new business to attain and/or exceed sales target.
16. Provide effective and efficient professional service and advise to exceed customer's satisfaction.
17. Manage database of prospects, existing customers, and previous customers or inactive accounts.
18. Conduct market research to identify direct and indirect competitors.
19. Conduct competitor's check and submit analysis report to determine the company advantages/disadvantages.
20. Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments.
21. Conduct research studies to increase the volume of sales from existing accounts as deemed necessary or applicable – e.g. Customer A awarded only 30% of their requirements to the Company and 70% awarded to a competitor.
22. Contribute to annual sales and marketing plans.
23. Prepare and submit monthly sales reports as scheduled.
24. Prepare sales order and detailed customer requirements for production; ensure that clear and / or special details are clearly communicated with the production team.
25. Work with Finance to define credit terms. 26. Attend all sales meetings and functions.
Willing to do work field by attending Sales Meeting / Client Meeting
Quality InspectorAsia Brewery
Directly responsible for the inspection of all the in process and finished goods products at converting machines.
Operator MechanicAsia Brewery
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Facilities Maintenance SupervisorAsia Brewery
Must licensed Architect or Civil Engineer Has 3 years experience in Facilities/Building Maintenance
Civil Projects Department HeadAsia Brewery
Must be a licensed Civil Engineer Has at least 5 years of working experience in Construction Management
Compensation AnalystAsia Brewery
With experience in discussing and alignment of salary, adjustments, review and analysis of salary structure/job levelling & job evaluation of the Company.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .