- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 20000 - 35000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2108 M.H Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila
1. Sales Management: Implements all sales action plans relate to his/her zoning areas as outlined
2. Plan sales call activities under the direct approval of Director of Sales to major marketing areas, calling on existing and potential accounts within their specific areas
3. Provide information on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct mail. Arrange an accompany clients on site inspection tour
4. To achieve sales objective and goal to generate maximum high yield in accordance with the specific sales action plan
5. Sales Coverage: Corporate Segment, Government and Embassy
6. Cover market segments as directed and assigned by Director of Sales
7. Sales Promotion: Promote and distribute promotions to targeted accounts
8. Reports & Returns: Provide Feedback to Director of Sales on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result in general market idea.
9. Customer Relation: Maintain good contact with existing customers.
10. Put into practice all training received relating to job knowledge and skills and the hotel’s culture.
11. Competitors’ activities: Keep up with what competitors are doing in the marketplace; ensure our competitiveness at all time.
12. General Sales Agents: Maintain a strong working relation and make use of their expertise to maximize sales force and sales coverage in their responsible markets.
1. Bachelor Degree in related field
2. Minimum 3 – 5 years in similar position in international hotels
3. Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. Ability to develop effective motivational strategies
5. Computer literate
6. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .