- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 18000 - 23000 /Monthly
Work Address : 6th Flr. State Center II Bldg. Ortigas Ave. Mandaluyong City
• Graduate of Education/ Mass Communication, Business Management or any 4-yr related course
• With at least 2 years work related experience as Sales Trainer (preferably gained in Real Estate field)
• Must be able to create/ develop training modules
• Computer literate/ knowledgeable in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Programs
• Flexible and with excellent interpersonal skill
- Emceeing Special Events
- Conduct of Accredidation & Other Training Seminar
Finance StaffIcefox Tech Inc.
Willing to start ASAP
HR OFFICERFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
facets of Human Resources with the direction and guidance of HR Consultants. She will be in charge of the end-to-end process of Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations, Performance Management and Training and Development.
Call Center RepresentativesTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
BE PART OF THE TEAM NOW!
Sales RepresentativeSouthcoast Marketing Inc.
1. Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
SalesmanDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
• At least 2nd year college studied Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .