- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
As a Salesforce Developer, you will design, code, test and implement new software applications to meet project
objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
This is a role that requires passion for the craft, a perfervid drive for excellence and an impeccable eye for detail and
quality. If you think you have what it takes, then show us what you’ve got!
● Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet
project objectives, client requirements and company goals
● Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term
improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
● Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and
ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
● Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project
requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
● Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and
capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and
interactions with internal Salesforce instances
● Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially
related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
● Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations,
to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
● At least three (3) years of strong working experience in the related field is required for this position
development technologies (APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SQL/SOQL, web services) and web
development tools (Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime).
● Certified Salesforce developer or holder of certifications
● Excellent command of English, both in verbal and written forms
● Amenable to work in Makati City
● Amenable to work in US working hours
● Amenable to work during holidays and to render overtime when needed
d P30,000.00 to P80,000.00
Service StaffExcellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
No experience required. Willing to be assigned at Makati, Metro Manila. Willing to work overtime. Can speak and understand basic English. Team player. Flexible.
backhoe operatorParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male only - willing to be assign in tanauan batangas -with drivers license of 3 and 8.
Document ControllerSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field • Minimum of one (1) year experience in document or records management • Experience working with many file types • Ability to find and preserve paper documents • Basic understanding of construction documents
Accounting ClerkSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
AccountantSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • CPA passer • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .