- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
As a Salesforce Developer, you will design, code, test and implement new software applications to meet project
objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
This is a role that requires passion for the craft, a perfervid drive for excellence and an impeccable eye for detail and
quality. If you think you have what it takes, then show us what you’ve got!
● Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet
project objectives, client requirements and company goals
● Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term
improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
● Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and
ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
● Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project
requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
● Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and
capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and
interactions with internal Salesforce instances
● Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially
related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
● Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations,
to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
● At least three (3) years of strong working experience in the related field is required for this position
development technologies (APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SQL/SOQL, web services) and web
development tools (Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime).
● Certified Salesforce developer or holder of certifications
● Excellent command of English, both in verbal and written forms
● Amenable to work in Makati City
● Amenable to work in US working hours
● Amenable to work during holidays and to render overtime when needed
d P30,000.00 to P80,000.00
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .