- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1608 Cityland 10 Tower 2 154 H. V. Dela Costa corner Valero Sts. Salcedo Village, Makati City
The Audit Supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision of Audit Staff and responsible for the development of his/her subordinates.
- Oversee audit planning, field work and audit reporting. Prepares reports and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology
- Lead proactively auidit planning efforts
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Must be able to view control issues and concerns from the Audit Team and Senior Management
Customer SupportDeliRush PH
With call center experience
HR & Development OfficerDeliRush PH
General HR, Training & Development
Finance OfficerDeliRush PH
A. Educational Attainment • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting B. Work Experience • 2 years experience in a similar role C. Skills • Good command of written and spoken English and Filipino • Articulates and presents ideas clearly • Effective listening and comprehension skills • Strong organizational skills • Knowledge in any of the following accounting programs: SAP, Quickbooks, Odoo
Oracle Apex AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
At least 5 years experience with Oracle databases (APEX) Experience programming in both Windows and Unix environments Experience with Oracle Database version 11 and above Experience with Oracle APEX 5.1 or higher Experience with Oracle BI Publisher 12 or higher In depth knowledge of Oracle database objects tables, indexes, directories, sequences, triggers, packages, etc.
Care Management PHRN Voice Sr AnalystGratitude
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .