- Full Time
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares, process the company’s government requirements ( SEC filing/ BIR filling)
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Oversees and control the whole accounting transactions of the company.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Process and follows up collections.
- Support Month-End and year-end close processes.
- Develop and document accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Guides and internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Responding to accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with the financial legal requirements by studying existing and new laws and policies, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a graduate of Accountancy or other similar related fields.
- Preferrably CPA or with 4 to 5 years experience working as an Accountant.
- Flexible and can work on a fast paced environment.
- Pro- Active and able to adapt to different strategies and changes in processes.
- Familiarity with Real Estate & Construction accounting transactions is a plus.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .