Senior Associate for Tax Advisory - CPA
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 25F Philippine AXA Life Centre, 1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
- A Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Highly proactive and keen to details
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in the same field is required
- Willing to extend hours if needed
- Ensure that tax due diligence requests are communicated to the Tax Compliance Manager and addressed on a timely basis.
- Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Identify opportunities and ideas to provide added value to the client.
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the group’s work flow and the firm's methodologies and professional standards.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in tax knowledge, and compliance procedure.
- Analyze and convert data into a compliance product (tax returns, etc.) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the services.
- Prepare annual income tax computations and returns.
- Assist Auditor in the preparation of Tax Review Sheet by applying accepted methodologies appropriately.
- Ensure that the audit in-charge is informed about important tax issues on a timely basis.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
TellerDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Accounting AssistantSquare Meter Trading & Construction Corp.
Solutions ArchitectWeScout Inc
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices • Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). • Certification in CCIE R&S is a MUST.
Head of Accounting & FinanceZC Kings Manpower and Janitorial Services Cooperative
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate •Administrative and Managerial experience •Strong knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles •In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping •Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management •Solid analytical and decision-making skills •Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models •Willing to work in Parañaque City •Willing to do extended working hours, weekends and holidays (if and when needed)
IT EngineerWeScout Inc
• Graduate of a 4-year Information Technology & Computer-related courses • At least two (2) years work-related experience • Japanese speaker (N3 to mid-level fluency) is a Must • Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges • Computer literate • Salary is open
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .