Senior Associate for Tax Advisory - CPA
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 25F Philippine AXA Life Centre, 1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
- A Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Highly proactive and keen to details
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in the same field is required
- Willing to extend hours if needed
- Ensure that tax due diligence requests are communicated to the Tax Compliance Manager and addressed on a timely basis.
- Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Identify opportunities and ideas to provide added value to the client.
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the group’s work flow and the firm's methodologies and professional standards.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in tax knowledge, and compliance procedure.
- Analyze and convert data into a compliance product (tax returns, etc.) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the services.
- Prepare annual income tax computations and returns.
- Assist Auditor in the preparation of Tax Review Sheet by applying accepted methodologies appropriately.
- Ensure that the audit in-charge is informed about important tax issues on a timely basis.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .