Senior Creative Writer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 5th Floor, 104 RCC Centre Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
- Attend client briefings, pitches, and meetings to determine the scope and magnitude of the project
- Meet with Creative Director and discuss how to manage and achieve client expectations
- Work with Art, Accounts, and Production Departments on how to convey and conceptualize original, creative, and innovative ideas into drafting deck presentations
- Write rough draft of event script or program flow for client events
- Attend ocular location visit for event visualization
- Research on current trends and iconic facts related to the project
- Finalize presentation draft for approval of the Creative Director
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching junior writers.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by writers.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .