Senior Creative Writer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 5th Floor, 104 RCC Centre Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
- Attend client briefings, pitches, and meetings to determine the scope and magnitude of the project
- Meet with Creative Director and discuss how to manage and achieve client expectations
- Work with Art, Accounts, and Production Departments on how to convey and conceptualize original, creative, and innovative ideas into drafting deck presentations
- Write rough draft of event script or program flow for client events
- Attend ocular location visit for event visualization
- Research on current trends and iconic facts related to the project
- Finalize presentation draft for approval of the Creative Director
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching junior writers.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by writers.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
BUSINESS ANALYTICS ARCHITECTWeScout Inc
Has 10 years+ of experience in Solution Architecture and End-to-End Implementation for Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Analytics systems for various industries.
Salesforce Lightning ArchitectWeScout Inc
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an architect in Sales Force Field Service projects
SalesForce Lightning IntegratorWeScout Inc
Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative tasks specialized knowledge in Sales Force Lightning integration environments such as with the following Globe applications Telco systems like SAP, Netcracker SOM, Amdocs OMS, OSS Resource Inventory, DPA for Customer Engagement and BA analytics
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .