Senior Executive Mandarin Proficient
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 100 Andrews Avenue, Newport Cyber Tourism Zone, Pasay City
- Prepares/ designs/ updates competency assessment templates for identified crew positions
- Able to design and train others to conduct onboard training curriculum for new hires
- Follows through and consolidates periodic competency assessment results for selected crew positions; reports these periodically and makes recommendations as required
- Assists in preparing executive summaries and concept papers for decision-making by Management
- Assist in preparing and updating executive presentation decks for use by Management when required
- Assists in the review and writing of job descriptions
- Degree/diploma in any discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin languages (required)
- Must be proficient in Mandarin language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of 3 years or more in Training and Development is preferred for this position
- Teaching jobs in Mandarin language will also be accepted
- Possesses knowledge and competence in training theories and development management, covering areas such as Learning Management Systems (LMS), curriculum design/development and management of the training cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; knowledge of SAP and/or any CMS is an advantage; exudes an innate ability to learn software applications and computer systems with ease
- Possesses knowledge in process improvement methods and tools, such as RACI, 7QC, DMAIC, etc.; familiarity with ISO standards and other quality standards is preferable
- Possession of certificates related to learning management systems, competency development, people and leadership development, and talent management is preferable
- Able to perform different training methodologies such as traditional classroom training, one-on-one training, e-learning, train-the-trainer, blended learning, other self-paced learning platforms, etc.
- Willing to travel overseas
- For Filipino citizens and holds relevant status
- Amenable to start as soon as possible
Executive AssistantSinogold Trading Inc
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, or Secretarial course or equivalent -Experience as an executive administrative assistant, executive assistant or in other secretarial position -Preferably with 2 years working experience -Ability to work independently with little supervision on required tasks -Excellent knowledge of MS Office -Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload -Maintain discretion and confidentiality -Experience in Purchasing or Accounting is a plus
Registered Nurse and Medical CoderVCC Link, Inc.
Medical Coder and Registered Nurse with active licensed and at least 1 year clincal experience
Service IT Helpdesk SupportVCC Link, Inc.
Graduate of IT or Computer Science related courses
Service IT DeskVCC Link, Inc.
Graduate of IT or Computer Science No Experience Needed
Japanese HelpdeskJ-K Network Services
COMPANY PROFILE: They are operating as a contact center in the Philippines and the leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries in Germany, Philippines, Spain, the Netherlands, France, Argentina, Romania and India.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .