Senior Executive Mandarin Proficient
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 100 Andrews Avenue, Newport Cyber Tourism Zone, Pasay City
- Prepares/ designs/ updates competency assessment templates for identified crew positions
- Able to design and train others to conduct onboard training curriculum for new hires
- Follows through and consolidates periodic competency assessment results for selected crew positions; reports these periodically and makes recommendations as required
- Assists in preparing executive summaries and concept papers for decision-making by Management
- Assist in preparing and updating executive presentation decks for use by Management when required
- Assists in the review and writing of job descriptions
- Degree/diploma in any discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin languages (required)
- Must be proficient in Mandarin language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of 3 years or more in Training and Development is preferred for this position
- Teaching jobs in Mandarin language will also be accepted
- Possesses knowledge and competence in training theories and development management, covering areas such as Learning Management Systems (LMS), curriculum design/development and management of the training cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; knowledge of SAP and/or any CMS is an advantage; exudes an innate ability to learn software applications and computer systems with ease
- Possesses knowledge in process improvement methods and tools, such as RACI, 7QC, DMAIC, etc.; familiarity with ISO standards and other quality standards is preferable
- Possession of certificates related to learning management systems, competency development, people and leadership development, and talent management is preferable
- Able to perform different training methodologies such as traditional classroom training, one-on-one training, e-learning, train-the-trainer, blended learning, other self-paced learning platforms, etc.
- Willing to travel overseas
- For Filipino citizens and holds relevant status
- Amenable to start as soon as possible
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .