Senior Financial Analyst
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2218 Aurora Blvd, Pasay City
A senior role that is expected to lead in providing accurate and data-based information on company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. The Role will research and analyze financial information to help the organization make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance Management, or related field is required.
- With at least 2-4 years working experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- CPA, CMA, CIMA and other related certificates is required.
- Willing to Assign in Pasay City
- Can Start ASAP!
- System Analysis
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Active Listening
- complex Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Accounting Concepts and Principles-Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of financial data. Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/ year end close process
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems-Knowledge of accounting software user and administration skills Oracle-NetSuite, Odoo, SAP, Intuit, JD Edwards.
- Customer Service-Knowledge of principles and process for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
Preventive Maintenance SupervisorPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be at least a Mechanical Engineering graduate. - Must have a minimum of two years experience in similar line of work. - Self-motivated and able to work independently. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. - Must be in excellent health and must have no allergies to chemicals
Warehouse staffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
College level, male only
IT Support StaffRezcoat Inc.
*Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent *Working knowledge and experience in Windows Operating System, Networking and computer troubleshooting. *Willing to be trained *Preferably female applicant *Send your CV at email@example.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .