Senior Java Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Who are we?
In the past 18 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
If you believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to conduct business and casual conversations with other language speakers without feeling inferior, join us on our mission!
Working @ goFLUENT IT department
We look for employees who are smart, energetic, and driven to action and are willing to be based in our Eastwood office in Quezon City.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. This means that expertise, innovation, and accountability are important.
Members are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change and challenging the efficiency of our IT infrastructure.
Project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. As a result, software engineers are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives to discussions and developments.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT, we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be integrating and creating cutting-edge web-based learning solutions.
If scale and complexity excite you, join our cool and dynamic environment!
What You’ll Do
- Armed with the latest technology, you will be bringing ideas to life. Your primary goal is to design and deliver best in class learning solutions in collaboration with our team of International Project Managers.
- You will raise the bar, in all things IT dev, from code development to code deployment.
- As the gatekeeper, you will ensure all elements of the system are in sync from data sources to databases.
- As an agent of change, the system under your care will be scalable, reliable, and sustainable - constantly surpassing competitors through new technologies.
- As the communicator and collaborator, you will make the complex, simple and the chaotic, orderly.
- As the creative technologist, you will transform problems to opportunities for innovation. Coding is a passion and not just a job.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Fluent in the Java Language Universe, standard frameworks and tools.
- Literacy in the following are necessary:
- JDK 8 or 9
- Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito etc.)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres, MSSql)
- NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, Redis etc.)
- Portlets, CMS (e.g. Liferay)
- Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- A passion for delivering high quality, stable, performant code
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner
- Amazon Web Services
- Information Technology
Home Based Medical transcription Data Entry JobsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .