Senior Java Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Who are we?
In the past 18 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
If you believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to conduct business and casual conversations with other language speakers without feeling inferior, join us on our mission!
Working @ goFLUENT IT department
We look for employees who are smart, energetic, and driven to action and are willing to be based in our Eastwood office in Quezon City.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. This means that expertise, innovation, and accountability are important.
Members are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change and challenging the efficiency of our IT infrastructure.
Project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. As a result, software engineers are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives to discussions and developments.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT, we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be integrating and creating cutting-edge web-based learning solutions.
If scale and complexity excite you, join our cool and dynamic environment!
What You’ll Do
- Armed with the latest technology, you will be bringing ideas to life. Your primary goal is to design and deliver best in class learning solutions in collaboration with our team of International Project Managers.
- You will raise the bar, in all things IT dev, from code development to code deployment.
- As the gatekeeper, you will ensure all elements of the system are in sync from data sources to databases.
- As an agent of change, the system under your care will be scalable, reliable, and sustainable - constantly surpassing competitors through new technologies.
- As the communicator and collaborator, you will make the complex, simple and the chaotic, orderly.
- As the creative technologist, you will transform problems to opportunities for innovation. Coding is a passion and not just a job.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Fluent in the Java Language Universe, standard frameworks and tools.
- Literacy in the following are necessary:
- JDK 8 or 9
- Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito etc.)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres, MSSql)
- NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, Redis etc.)
- Portlets, CMS (e.g. Liferay)
- Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- A passion for delivering high quality, stable, performant code
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner
- Amazon Web Services
- Information Technology
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .