Senior Java Programmer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 2003 Philippine AXA Life Center, G. Puyat cor Tindalo Street, Makati City
Velocity Solutions is looking for Senior Java Programmer.
- Contribute to the improvement in operational processes (Automation, documentations, resource utilization, and infrastructure optimization).
- Understands and analyzes business requirements and translates them into application and operational requirements
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system and application programs and documents these findings and problem resolution alternatives.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Critically reviews all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
- Supervises programmers and junior programmers and see to it that their growth is his/her priority.
- Performs other duties as assigned, if necessary
- With at least 4 -5 years of experience in the following programming languages, technologies & tools: Java EE/J2EE, ORACLE / MY SQL DB, Maven, Spring, JSP / JSF & Eclipse
- Familiarity and/or some experience in the following: C#, JS, JBOSS Wildfly, Gitlab, SCRUM/Agile, Linux/Unix, PL/SQL, Tomcat
- Must have knowledge on database migrations.
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can teach programmers and junior programmers on coding standards and coding best practices as well as conduct trainings on programming languages and database queries.
- Must be willing to work on extended hours.
- One (1) full time position available.
Please send your current CV, availability to work and salary expectation. All information will be kept in strict confidence. We thank you for your interest in joining our company; only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .