Senior Java Programmer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 2003 Philippine AXA Life Center, G. Puyat cor Tindalo Street, Makati City
Velocity Solutions is looking for Senior Java Programmer.
- Contribute to the improvement in operational processes (Automation, documentations, resource utilization, and infrastructure optimization).
- Understands and analyzes business requirements and translates them into application and operational requirements
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system and application programs and documents these findings and problem resolution alternatives.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Critically reviews all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
- Supervises programmers and junior programmers and see to it that their growth is his/her priority.
- Performs other duties as assigned, if necessary
- With at least 4 -5 years of experience in the following programming languages, technologies & tools: Java EE/J2EE, ORACLE / MY SQL DB, Maven, Spring, JSP / JSF & Eclipse
- Familiarity and/or some experience in the following: C#, JS, JBOSS Wildfly, Gitlab, SCRUM/Agile, Linux/Unix, PL/SQL, Tomcat
- Must have knowledge on database migrations.
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can teach programmers and junior programmers on coding standards and coding best practices as well as conduct trainings on programming languages and database queries.
- Must be willing to work on extended hours.
- One (1) full time position available.
Please send your current CV, availability to work and salary expectation. All information will be kept in strict confidence. We thank you for your interest in joining our company; only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .