Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas
• To work collaboratively with product managers , IT managers, and other software
engineers working on the same project and related systems.
• To understand and utilize the current company requirements backlog and tools to
• To translate user stories and specifications into working and testable software
• To actively participate in discussion when grooming the backlog by asking questions
that will make the story or specifications much clearer and more testable.
• To actively participate in review and testing of features or backlog items that are set
• To ensure that every backlog item set to done complies with the agreed software
engineering team Definition of Done (DoD).
• To mentor junior and mid-level software engineers in company products, projects, tools,
and engineering practices, focusing on quality practices, tools, and processes.
• To actively participate in the creative and system design brainstorming
• To be the owner and practice leader in the test automation tools and processes.
• To help the solutions architect align the test automation in the build and release
process and practices.
• To help in scripting automation programs, and spread the skills among the software
engineers in the team.
• To actively seek technology and tools that will help in building test automation
process within the team.
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .