- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- PHP 10500 - 11500 /Monthly
Work Address : *B. SUICO ST., BRGY. TINGUB, MANDAUE CITY, CEBU *KLK Building, Laray Street, San Roque Talisay City, Cebu (across Laray Elementary School
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes liquidation report with completed supporting documents upon arrival to the office or on working day.
- Liquidates sales, truck inventory and expenses upon arrival from designated route. Otherwise, inventory loading shall not be permitted.
- Receives cash or dated check and PDC from customer upon delivery of goods. No money orders and treasury warrants shall be accepted.
- Remits all sales and collection, daily for in base to Cashier upon arrival to the office.
- Issues Distribution Sales Invoice to customer after receiving payment.
- Withdraw Bad Orders (BO) from customers and fill up the monitoring form with customer signature.
- Accomplishes and submits the following documents to Finance upon remittance of collections from customers.
- Daily Sales Remittance Report (DSRR)
- Bad Orders (BO) Monitoring Form
- Daily Sales Report (DSR)
- Expense Report (ER)
- Checks that Remittance Report is covered by the following attachments:
- Sales Invoice - Accounting Copy
- Bad Orders Monitoring Form
- Validated Deposit Slip
- Merchandise Return Slip - Accounting Copy (if with deduction)
- Submits Daily Activity Report in two (2) copies to the Sales Supervisor or Branch Manager.
- Checks inventory tunr-over and product availability by regularly checking warehouse of stores, displays and turn-over of stocks.
- Checks and monitor stocks, SKU’s expiration dates of stocks in the outlets including market hygiene.
- Checks marketing and sales activities by regularly visiting customers.
- Plans weekly schedule and submits stock requirements of the area to the Sales Supervisor.
- Provides information/updates to Sales Supervisor regarding competitor’s activities in the area covered.
- Checks and monitors products during loading to ensure quality of the goods delivered to the outlets.
- Maintains assigned unit by cleaning/washing and check up of the truck’s oil, battery, brake fluid, fuel, radiator, water, and tires daily before starting delivery operations.
- Maintains professional relationship with the customers and principal’s representative in the area.
- Checks master list of customer in accordance with established sequential routing coverage plan.
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .