Senior Tax Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1903 A West Tower , Philippine Stocks Exchange Building, Ortigas Pasig
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that client concerns are evaluated for opportunities, especially those not in scope of work.
- Ensure that all client inquiries are uploaded in BD system ().
- Ensure that all inquiries are disposed with proposals within 24 hours or as per company policy.
- Ensure that all proposals are reviewed prior to sending to prospective client.
- Create at least 1 blog/newsletter per month to be uploaded in PhilTaxWindow
- All noted issues or recommendations are addressed to the specific project owner or emailed to Customer Happiness Team (CHT) at for process or system improvement.
- Conduct CPS: 1) Compliance assessment, 2) Performance analysis and 3) Strategic development on all BD activities.
- Ensure that all team members have weekly plan and daily To-Be-Achieved (TBA).
- Ensure that all time spent are charged to right TBA. Prepare and encode in DashSuccess () the necessary budgeted hours and weekly plan and daily TBAs of the team. Daily TBAs are forecasted a day before as follows:
- Daily TBA Plan per Position Level (as encoded in the system):
- Senior Associate – every 2 hours
- Experienced Associate/Associate – every 30 minutes
- Ensure that all output, summaries and reports are submitted on or before the suggested deadline.
- Ensure that Pajamas Brand of Service is being implemented.
- Ensure that all client files are properly archived in database and hardcopies are safely labeled and kept.
- Ensure that Next Big Thing (NBT) Productivity of all tax personnel are encoded every 30 minutes in DashSuccess.
- Ensure that all functions run smoothly and are turned over to appropriate personnel after the project.
- Ensure that all the financial reports are disseminated to the authorized personnel to preserve confidentiality with prompt actions in case there would be conflicts.
- Conduct CPS: 1) Compliance assessment, 2) Performance analysis and 3) Strategic development on all PM activities.
- Understand and be aligned with the mission, vision and beliefs of the firm.
- Ensure that all time spent and TBAs are charged to a specific project or engagement.
- Ensure that all team members are coached – based on Daily TBA per Position Level.
- Ensure to undergo coaching from immediate superiors every 2 hours.
- Ensure to undergo at least once a month mentoring session from department superiors.
- Ensure that all tax personnel are mentored – on a quarterly basis. Evaluation are encoded in DashMentor ().
- Ensure to undergo at least once a month mentoring session from department superiors. Self-evaluation is encoded in DashMentor.
- Know how to use the all system used by the group. (See list of systems in Annex A)
- Ensure to undergo all internal trainings and be certified. (See list of trainings and certifications in Annex B)
- Conduct internal trainings to all newly hired associates.
- Be updated with current standards and tax laws.
- Ensure to follow all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Conduct CPS: 1) Compliance assessment, 2) Performance analysis and 3) Strategic development on all SM activities.
- Ensure that all TBAs are charges to the right engagement or project.
- Ensure that all output is submitted on time for timely billing.
- Make follow ups on billings and expected timing of collections.
- Ensure that all liquidations/reimbursements are approved by immediate superior.
- Conduct CPS: 1) Compliance assessment, 2) Performance analysis and 3) Strategic development on all FM activities.
- Conduct self-assessment on overall compliance, performance and strategic development.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .