SEO Department Head
- Home Based
- ARMM- All, C.A.R- All, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- All, Central Luzon- All, Central Visayas- All, Davao- All, National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 40000 - 45000 /Monthly
Work Address : Homebased
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop with a stable and growing industry leader?
Want to take your skills to the next level with new challenges?
Can you manage a team that is key to a company’s core business??
Are you ready to grow and develop as an effect leader?
If your answer is yes, then you may be QL’s next SEO Department Head.
As the SEO Department Head, you will be responsible for helping the company continue its growing revenue and profit objectives by ensuring that our SEO systems provide consistent rankings for our clients’ websites.
Other key responsibilities include ensuring that other departments in the company are empowered with the technical support to keep clients happy and satisfied.
Leadership qualities, systematic and analytical thinking are more important for this role than having an MBA or an expensive experience with SEO.
For the right person, detailed, state of the art training in our proprietary systems and processes will be provided.
What is important is that you are able to guide your team to consistently meet and exceed the department’s objectives, and so the client’s expectations.
To do this you will need to display strong leadership skills, a dedication to personal growth and a results oriented attitude to get the job done regardless of the obstacles. You will make up for any lack of current technical knowledge with research, a commitment to learning and a desire to find the right solution (not the easy one) for the client.
You will be committed to understanding and implementing our philosophy of SEO, and be on top of all the latest SEO changes and be able to fit that in the context of how we view SEO. You will resolve to ensure that the team does the research and finds the answers to any technical issues that are encountered for the first time to ensure all client issues are handled. You understand that your role is somewhat fluid, given how quickly SEO changes and are able to thrive under chaos and uncertainty.
You will invest in developing each member of your team so that they reach their potential, grooming them to produce a high quality of work, and preparing those that are interested for higher roles.
If you have the right skill set, this may be the career growth opportunity that you are waiting for.
● Leadership and Management
● Passionate about research
● Clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
● Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative and ownership
● Understands that we value client satisfaction
● Has organizational skills
● Has time management skills
● Fast learner and quickly adapts to changing priorities without sacrificing the results
● Fast but accurate worker
● Detail oriented
● Team player
● Can work well under pressure and thrives in a fast changing environment
● Business acumen
● Working knowledge in MS Word & MS Excel
● Internet savvy
● UK and or US English Language
● Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
● Experience working with Australian/US clients a plus
● Fast & reliable internet connection
● Backup internet connection
Before you apply, you should note that we are only looking for those who are thrive on continually growing professionally, can accept constructive criticism, can adapt to a changing environment and don’t mind doing overtime when projects require it.
Full time work, Mondays to Fridays, work hours are 7am - 4pm Manila time, however please note that this role may require you to take on ad-hoc tasks which means you will have very light periods of work and then very busy periods of work where overtime will be required.
● Full cutting edge training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
● Be part of a solid and growing company
● Open and flexible management
● Strong supportive team
● Stable company with job security
● Opportunities for promotion and career progression
● Starting Salary Php 40,000.00
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING, register to this online form https://goo.gl/forms/Q7ktQHQVLZpVmvCE2 for the position of the SEO Department Head.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .