SEO Link Builder Content Producer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 25000 - 35000 /Monthly
Work Address : Bldg F Eight West Campus, Le Grand Ave., McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
The SEM Specialist's role will be to analyze, optimize and manage a wide range of Google Ad-words.
This includes, But is not limited to:
• Setup, Manage and Optimize campaigns on Google Ad-words and Youtube.
• Analyse analytic to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e A/B, Split-Testing,
etc) to squeeze as much ROI as possible out of each spent.
• Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels
• Communicate effectively with and educate team members who will relay to clients the strategies of your campaigns.
• Be invested in each client's business as though it were your own
• Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing
We are looking for and experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our team, As a SEM Specialist
you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEM Strategy. As our online presence is extremely
important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
• Plan, Develop and implement our SEM Strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI Maximization
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, Click Rate, Bounce Rate and other KPIs
• Prepare and Present Reports Regularly
• Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Suggest Improvements for process and productivity optimization
• Stay up to date with the latest SEM latest Trends and Best Practices
2 to 3 Years of Experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or Similar Role
2 to 3 Years of Experience with Planning and Implementing a Successful SEM Strategy
Experience with A/B Testing and other testing metrics
Experience with Excel is also necessary due to data analysis work
Willing to work in Taguig City McKinley West
Warehouse ClerkTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. Good communication skills and computer literate. With atleast 6 months of general office experience
WarehousemanTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Graduate of any Vocational course or High School With atleast 1 year work experience as Warehouse Personnel e.g. Checker, Dispatcher,Picker
Senior AuditorElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
BS Accountancy Graduate Specialized knowledge in Tax Accounting, Internal Audit
Jr Technical Operations EngineerGalileo Software Services, Inc.
o Good understanding of Windows, Linux, OS, TCP/IP, and SQL o Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Shell, Python o Knowledge in the use and management of Redmine, NAS, SVN, GIT, WINSCP, and Putty
Purchasing StaffTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Job Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Business Studies/|Administration/Management or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .