SEO Search Engine Optimization Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 20000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Tower A, One Campus Building Administration, Inc. 1080 Campus Avenue McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City,
SEO Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Coordinate content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage team of SEO Specialists.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .