SEO Search Engine Optimization Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 20000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Tower A, One Campus Building Administration, Inc. 1080 Campus Avenue McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City,
SEO Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Coordinate content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage team of SEO Specialists.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .