- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
MONSTER MILKSHAKE IS LOOKING FOR SERVICE CREW
- Greet customer, make suggestions and present the menu
- Take orders, prepare and serve
- Prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- Ensure stocks are continually replenished and presented in an appealing manner.
- Wiping up spills and maintaining cleanliness of all appliances and counter space throughout the operation
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the shift, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Washing, wiping serving equipment and returning it to storage.
- Locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Responsible for taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies for each day.
- Work as a team member in aspects such as: cleaning, side work, food preparation and storage.
- Close out shift by cleaning and restocking supplies for next day or shift.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service at all times.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism and always maintain hospitable attitude.
- Any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- 18-30 years old
- At least college level
- Good communication skills
- With pleasing personality
- Possess a high customer service skill
- Willing to work full time and extended hours
- One year experience in similar role
- Willing to be assigned at Ayala Malls Vertis North or Ayala Malls Marikina
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AT
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .