Service Desk Engineer (Networking Expert)
- Full Time
- Manila, Manila
- Not Specified
Service Desk Engineer (Cisco / Network)
BGC, Taguig City
Direct Hire; Full Time – Permanent
Open; Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Global Shared Services company who is seeking a Service Delivery Engineer to help out in leading the company’s Global Call Centre Operations in providing networking support to the engineers of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work as a Level 2 and 3 Service Delivery Engineer, phone and email
- Involved in the identification, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and service request
- Ensure optimum uptime in infrastructure and systems of the centres supported
- Interact with other teams, including Global Team
- Provide backup support for on-site support engineers
- Handle first call resolution
- Take ownership of all incidents and service request and keep track of high priority incidents and requests.
- Must have at least three years of extensive knowledge and experience in Networking and is highly knowledgeable in CISCO products
- Cisco certification is a great advantage but not required
- Willing to work in a 24x7 shift based environment.
This is definitely a very thrilling role that will help you and the company move forward and make remarkable technology breakthroughs.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately so please ensure that your lines are open. Also, please check your email (inbox & spam folders) regularly for any correspondence regarding your application.
Even if you’re planning to start looking anytime within the year, the recruitment process starts now.
Exploring, but looking to start early next year? Contact us still to check timeline for this role. There’s no harm in knowing more about this job opportunity.
Get ahead of everyone starting a new job by doing your research for new and great opportunities now!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. :)