Service Desk Support
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NAIA Terminal 4, Pasay City
Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and determines and implem ent solution. Maintains computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Administration and internal support of the company’s Personal Computers, printers, servers and related equipment.
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Troubleshoot minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by computer operation manuals, or supervisor
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SL
- Strive for high level customer servic
- Maintain knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities
- Research hardware and software solutions for user requests based on best performance/pricing considerations
- Participates in database maintenance
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year IT related course
- With at least 2 years' work experience in the same or related capacity
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .