Service Desk Support
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NAIA Terminal 4, Pasay City
Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and determines and implem ent solution. Maintains computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Administration and internal support of the company’s Personal Computers, printers, servers and related equipment.
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Troubleshoot minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by computer operation manuals, or supervisor
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SL
- Strive for high level customer servic
- Maintain knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities
- Research hardware and software solutions for user requests based on best performance/pricing considerations
- Participates in database maintenance
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year IT related course
- With at least 2 years' work experience in the same or related capacity
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .