Service Desk Support
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NAIA Terminal 4, Pasay City
Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and determines and implem ent solution. Maintains computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Administration and internal support of the company’s Personal Computers, printers, servers and related equipment.
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Troubleshoot minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by computer operation manuals, or supervisor
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SL
- Strive for high level customer servic
- Maintain knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities
- Research hardware and software solutions for user requests based on best performance/pricing considerations
- Participates in database maintenance
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year IT related course
- With at least 2 years' work experience in the same or related capacity
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .