Service Desk Support
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NAIA Terminal 4, Pasay City
Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and determines and implem ent solution. Maintains computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Administration and internal support of the company’s Personal Computers, printers, servers and related equipment.
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Troubleshoot minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by computer operation manuals, or supervisor
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SL
- Strive for high level customer servic
- Maintain knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities
- Research hardware and software solutions for user requests based on best performance/pricing considerations
- Participates in database maintenance
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year IT related course
- With at least 2 years' work experience in the same or related capacity
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City
Cashier - CubaoGreat Value Management Services Corporation
2 CASHIER for CUBAO Female At least college level With experience in the same field Can START ASAP!!!
ACCOUNTING STAFFCIMS INC
*Female *Willing to be assign at Makati *Senior Graduate or Undergraduate are welcome to apply *Flexible *Willing to work monday to friday *Willing to work for 2 to 3 months only
Call Center RepresentativeALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Be a Customer Service Representative and earn up to 24k a month!
Professional Sales RepresentativeReta Drug
Graduate of any 4 year course or at least 3rd year level/vocational course
On-site NurseSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Nurse require not only treating patients who are sick and injured, but also offering advice and emotional support to patients and their families, taking care of paperwork , helping doctors diagnose patients and providing advice and follow-up care.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .