- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 25000 - 28000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mckinley Hill, Taguig
- Accept & registers Service Calls
- Classify Service Calls according to the specified options
- Execute 1st attempt to solve the Service Call
- Refer Service Call to the appropriate Resolution Owner Support Group
- Tracks the progress of an owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Service Call records if necessary. (Note: is responsible that the solution is created but is not necessarily responsible for the solution itself).
- Escalate to the appropriate management level when thresholds are violated.
- Close Service Call
- Communication (internally / externally) about Service Calls, e.g., communicates the status of the Service Call directly with the customer or broadcasts to a larger audience as defined per SLA.
- Report about Service Calls
- Communicate response times for dispatched tickets to the customers
- Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
- Execute service requests such as setting up NT/Outlook accounts as per the SLA
- Process and send IT reports
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .