SERVICE MANAGER for huge laundry chain
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
The Service Manager will report to Marketing and Sales Manager and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages service team on daily basis
- Dispatches technicians on daily basis
- Manage the service supervisor
- Manage the spare parts inventory, ordering and dispatching
- Manage and control the spare parts store room
- Attend to customer complaints, process the incidence report, file, and do the Y-Y analysis for correctives and preventive improvements.
- Prepare the CPAR and file
- Evlautate the service team members.
- Recommend promotion/demotion of service team members.
- Manage our work order system, including invoice logging, and service invoices
- Prepare PNL for service department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Atleast 5 year experience as a Service Manager
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of laundry equipment and essentials
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in customer service, effective marketing strategies and employee management.
Send resume to
Warehouse SupervisorInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(with 5 years Warehouse Supervisor experience)
Warehouse Operations ManagerInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
Warehouse Operations Manager (with 10 years Warehouse Management experience)
Reefer TechnicianInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(With 1 year experience in refrigeration, with Elec/Mech background)
Safety Officer and PCOInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
With certificate (BOSH,COSH and PCO training)
EncoderInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(1 year experience as Encoder and Basic Knowledge in MS Excel,SAP)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .