- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- PHP 14000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Level, Ayala Center Cebu Arch. Reyes Avenue and Bohol Ave., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- KEY RESULTS AREA
- MANAGING PEOPLE
- Provides clear roles and responsibilities to kitchen team members
- Positions and re – positions team members effectively.
- Breaks are given properly and timely to team members.
- Provides specific and timely feedback (positive and corrective)
- Provides coaching to enable the team members to achieve shift goals.
- MANAGING PRODUCTION
- Product Quality and Safety
- Checks the whole production area in terms of readiness.
- Detects deviations in product quality, processes, food safety, and in other SOPs
- Calls the attention of kitchen team members executing sub standard procedure and makes recommendation on how to address the concern.
- Assesses product quality on a regular basis (either by performing actual product quality check with RM or ARM and/or soliciting customer feedback)
- Product Availability
- Checks stocks/mis-en-place items for availability based on forecast
- Monitors production flow and assist in kitchen bottleneck.
- Coordinates production with the ARM and FTL, including Out-of-Stock items and products to be pushed.
- Service Quality
- Monitors achievement of food serving time and other product related time standards
- Responds to quality related concerns appropriately
- MANAGING CLEANLINESS
- Attends to cleanliness of customer and non-customer areas
- Enforces food safety and cleanliness and sanitation procedures
- Does back of house manpower scheduling and allocation to be checked and approved by the Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Ensures kitchen materials, machines and methods are in place readiness.
- Monitors cleanliness and maintenance of both customer and non – customer area.
- Conducts regular meetings to team members,
- Monitors performance and provide feedback.
- Delegates duties and responsibilities to back of house team members.
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .