- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- PHP 14000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 1161-1163 SM Seaside City Cebu, South Road Properties, Cebu City
- KEY RESULTS AREA
- MANAGING PEOPLE
- Provides clear roles and responsibilities to kitchen team members
- Positions and re – positions team members effectively.
- Breaks are given properly and timely to team members.
- Provides specific and timely feedback (positive and corrective)
- Provides coaching to enable the team members to achieve shift goals.
- MANAGING PRODUCTION
- Product Quality and Safety
- Checks the whole production area in terms of readiness.
- Detects deviations in product quality, processes, food safety, and in other SOPs
- Calls the attention of kitchen team members executing sub standard procedure and makes recommendation on how to address the concern.
- Assesses product quality on a regular basis (either by performing actual product quality check with RM or ARM and/or soliciting customer feedback)
- Product Availability
- Checks stocks/mis-en-place items for availability based on forecast
- Monitors production flow and assist in kitchen bottleneck.
- Coordinates production with the ARM and FTL, including Out-of-Stock items and products to be pushed.
- Service Quality
- Monitors achievement of food serving time and other product related time standards
- Responds to quality related concerns appropriately
- MANAGING CLEANLINESS
- Attends to cleanliness of customer and non-customer areas
- Enforces food safety and cleanliness and sanitation procedures
- Does back of house manpower scheduling and allocation to be checked and approved by the Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Ensures kitchen materials, machines and methods are in place readiness.
- Monitors cleanliness and maintenance of both customer and non – customer area.
- Conducts regular meetings to team members,
- Monitors performance and provide feedback.
- Delegates duties and responsibilities to back of house team members.
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .