- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 15000 - 20000 /
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, Aerial photography and other topographical or geological data to plan projects.
- Monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Direct construction operation and maintenance of activities at project site.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that calculations are accurate for the work.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labor force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Attend meetings relative to the projects.
- Estimate, request for procurement and monitor release of materials needed in the project.
- Monitor costing to ensure profit for the company.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager daily for the next days activities.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .