- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 15000 - 20000 /
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, Aerial photography and other topographical or geological data to plan projects.
- Monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Direct construction operation and maintenance of activities at project site.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that calculations are accurate for the work.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labor force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Attend meetings relative to the projects.
- Estimate, request for procurement and monitor release of materials needed in the project.
- Monitor costing to ensure profit for the company.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager daily for the next days activities.
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
Preventive Maintenance SupervisorPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be at least a Mechanical Engineering graduate. - Must have a minimum of two years experience in similar line of work. - Self-motivated and able to work independently. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. - Must be in excellent health and must have no allergies to chemicals
Warehouse staffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
College level, male only
IT Support StaffRezcoat Inc.
*Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent *Working knowledge and experience in Windows Operating System, Networking and computer troubleshooting. *Willing to be trained *Preferably female applicant *Send your CV at email@example.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .