- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment in shifts
- Monitors events received from devices or users, and take appropriate action based on analysis and procedures.
- Provides vulnerability assessments, rules analysis and participation in POCs.
- Provides analysis and trending of security log data from several security devices
- Provides Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms an actionable incident
- Provides threat and vulnerability analysis services
- Analyzes and respond to unkown or previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigates, documents, and reports on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrates and shares information with other analysts and teams
- Expects challenges and growth in skills and knowledge in the security area.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Security or in any related field; alternatively equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- Minimum of a year’s experience as a Security/Network Administrator or SOC Analyst
- Strong understanding of technical security solutions (firewalls and intrusion detection / prevention systems)
- Strong attention to detail and pattern recognition abilities
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and security applications and devices
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management
- Strong understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Knowledge in common and standard Internet protocols and applications
- Strong understanding of basic cyber-intelligence techniques
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defence, endpoint management, data leak prevention, kill chain analysis and security metrics
- Passion for IT Security
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work independently, being a team player, ability to work well under pressure
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Collaborates effectively and communicates efficiently; possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Delivers superior results
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Applies judgment and acts according to the company’s standards of ethics and integrity
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .