- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment in shifts
- Monitors events received from devices or users, and take appropriate action based on analysis and procedures.
- Provides vulnerability assessments, rules analysis and participation in POCs.
- Provides analysis and trending of security log data from several security devices
- Provides Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms an actionable incident
- Provides threat and vulnerability analysis services
- Analyzes and respond to unkown or previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigates, documents, and reports on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrates and shares information with other analysts and teams
- Expects challenges and growth in skills and knowledge in the security area.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Security or in any related field; alternatively equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- Minimum of a year’s experience as a Security/Network Administrator or SOC Analyst
- Strong understanding of technical security solutions (firewalls and intrusion detection / prevention systems)
- Strong attention to detail and pattern recognition abilities
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and security applications and devices
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management
- Strong understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Knowledge in common and standard Internet protocols and applications
- Strong understanding of basic cyber-intelligence techniques
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defence, endpoint management, data leak prevention, kill chain analysis and security metrics
- Passion for IT Security
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work independently, being a team player, ability to work well under pressure
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Collaborates effectively and communicates efficiently; possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Delivers superior results
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Applies judgment and acts according to the company’s standards of ethics and integrity
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .