Social Media Evaluator - Thailand
- Home Based
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
• You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Thailand
• Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
• Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
• Good English writing skills
• Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as a publicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking in the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HR GENERALISTAraneta Group (Araneta City/ Uniprom, Inc. / Progressive Development)
- College graduate of Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, or any related field - Above average communication skills - Minimum of 2 years experience
Maintenance SupervisorMD Juan Enterprises Inc.
Graduate of BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. License Mechanical or Electrical Engineer but not required. Advance knowledge in Machine Preventive Maintenance
Manager - Quezon CityMD Juan Enterprises Inc.
Graduate of any Engineering Course, With, With at least 5 years experience in the field of QA/QC discipline.
PUMP ATTENDANTV Consortium Inc
- Qualification for Pump attendant - Male or female - - with or without experience Qualification
ReceptionistFly Asian International Corporation
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .