Social Media Evaluator
- Home Based
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Hiring for a part-time job at France!
Position Title: Social Media Evaluator
At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
• You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in France
• Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
• Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
• Good English writing skills
• Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as a publicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking in the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TranslatorSinogold Trading Inc
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any degree This position is also open to fresh graduate(s) -Trustworthy -Ability to work independently with little supervision on required tasks -Keen on details -Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Legal & Compliance InternTokyo Consulting Firm Philippine Branch
Student of Political Science or any Legal studies
Customer Service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
Application DeveloperSinogold Trading Inc
-Candidate must be at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Computer Engineering, IT or its equivalent. -Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. -Must be familiar with at least 3 of the programming languages: C#, VB.NET, Java and VC++ -Experienced in Android and iOS development -Experienced in application development -Fast and self-motivated learner -Excellent analytical skill and attention to detail -Hard-working and result-driven,
Technical Support RepresentativesTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .