- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 17000 - 21000 /Monthly
Work Address : Banawe, Quezon City
- Admits patient efficiently using the nursing process and customer service standards.
- Obtains comprehensive data from the patient’s health history and physical examination utilizing standards of assessment , use monitoring equipment and diagnostic results.
- Utilizes data gathered from assessment to identify nursing problems/ diagnosis and in formulation the nursing plan of care.
- Executes nursing interventions in a safe, appropriate, in a timely manner and congruent with the hospitals customer service standards. Delivers nursing care with the highest level of confidentiality and consistent with the Patient’s Bill of Rights (i.e. Right to privacy, right to confidentiality, right to refuse treatment)
- Performs safe nursing practice in the care of vulnerable patient groups :
- Anticipates for any need/equipment needed to care for patient.
- Identifies sudden changes in the patient’s health condition, implements age- appropriate interventions and if needed, reports to proper authority promptly. Modifies plan of care as indicated by patient’s response and condition.
- Plan and executes safety measures to prevent injury from fall and other environmental risks.
- Computes for dosages of regular and high alert medications based on pediatric or geriatric computations standards.
- Safely transports the patient to other nursing unit or ancillary units.
- Demonstrates effective infection control practices conscientiously (ex.: hand hygiene, waste disposal, use of personal protective equipment). Adheres strictly to standards in handling hazardous materials.
- Operates biomedical equipment or patient monitoring devices safely and following manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Administers regular and high alert medications safely and correctly via the following route (per mouth/ orally Intramuscular , Subcutaneous, Topical, Ophthalmic, Rectal, Sublingual, Aerosol).
- Demonstrates Intravenous (IV) therapy standards safely, appropriately, and in a timely manner. (i.e. blood transfusion, parenteral medications, IV insertion, IV bottle changes).
- Responds to and provide appropriate nursing action for emergent situations. Demonstrates understanding of role in hospital emergencies, fire and disaster.
- Performs specific measures utilizing appropriate safety devices such as but not limited to, restraints, side rails, pillows, call light.
- Demonstrates financial responsibility and accountability through the effective and efficient use of resources in daily procedures, practices and processes. Posts charges or replaces stock used, items/ test used for patient care correctly and in a timely manner.
- Delegates to unlicensed nursing auxillary personnel in a manner appropriate to the assistive personnel’s level of competency and training.
- Provides health care instructions (e.g. health education ,diet, diagnostic preparations, home care/ management, disease process and treatment plan, medication, prevention of complication etc) to patients and their families based on identified learning needs.
- Endorses all completed and contemplated procedures and all pertinent data of the patient to the incoming shift and whenever he/she goes out of the unit. Ensure continuity of care through the use of proper endorsement methods.
- Effectively utilizes communication techniques with patients, families, and members of the health team. Collaborates plan of care with other members of the health team.
- Maintains complete, accurate, concise, and updated documentation of patient care. Documents at the time of assessment or nursing interventions provided or as soon as possible afterwards. Observes nursing procedures and policies pertaining to any aspect of clinical charting and reporting.
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Certified by the Professional Regulation Commission
- Preferably with IVT and BLS training
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .