- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the Philippines, Registered Nurse, with good moral standing.Licensed IV Therapist, Certified BLS/ACLS holder, current membership with the Philippine Nurses Association.
The Staff Nurse shall initiate and perform nursing care services to meet the needs of patients in assigned areas/units utilizing the nursing process. Specifically the staff nurse will
- Assesses the individual’s needs for nursing care based on the patient’s history, results of physical, diagnostic and laboratory examinations.
- Infers correct nursing diagnosis
- Plans/prioritizes nursing care activities considering overall health needs of the patient, the extent of his coping abilities including that of his family and significant others and his readiness, acceptance, and abilities for self care.
- Institutes nursing interventions consistent with the overall plan of care with special considerations for the patient’s safety and comfort
- Executes written, legal prescriptions for treatment, therapies, medication including hypodermic, intra-muscular and intravenous injections; provided that in the intravenous injections, special training shall be required and according to protocol established.
- Provides health teachings to patient, his family and significant others so that they may understand his illness and participate actively in his care.
- Coordinates patient care services with members of the health team
- Evaluates/modifies nursing care provided in terms of
- Effectiveness and efficiency of nursing measures rendered and
- Feedback from patient/family/ significant others
- Conducts discharge planning with patient, family, and health team. Refers to community health agencies as needed and
- Documents accurately the observations and services rendered to the patients
- Observes hospital and nursing service rules, regulations and policies and
- Interprets to patients, family and visitors the rules and regulations and policies that affect them
- Keeps self professionally updated through continuing education and
- Updates his/her professional license and other licenses needed in his/her professional practice.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .