- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the Philippines, Registered Nurse, with good moral standing.Licensed IV Therapist, Certified BLS/ACLS holder, current membership with the Philippine Nurses Association.
The Staff Nurse shall initiate and perform nursing care services to meet the needs of patients in assigned areas/units utilizing the nursing process. Specifically the staff nurse will
- Assesses the individual’s needs for nursing care based on the patient’s history, results of physical, diagnostic and laboratory examinations.
- Infers correct nursing diagnosis
- Plans/prioritizes nursing care activities considering overall health needs of the patient, the extent of his coping abilities including that of his family and significant others and his readiness, acceptance, and abilities for self care.
- Institutes nursing interventions consistent with the overall plan of care with special considerations for the patient’s safety and comfort
- Executes written, legal prescriptions for treatment, therapies, medication including hypodermic, intra-muscular and intravenous injections; provided that in the intravenous injections, special training shall be required and according to protocol established.
- Provides health teachings to patient, his family and significant others so that they may understand his illness and participate actively in his care.
- Coordinates patient care services with members of the health team
- Evaluates/modifies nursing care provided in terms of
- Effectiveness and efficiency of nursing measures rendered and
- Feedback from patient/family/ significant others
- Conducts discharge planning with patient, family, and health team. Refers to community health agencies as needed and
- Documents accurately the observations and services rendered to the patients
- Observes hospital and nursing service rules, regulations and policies and
- Interprets to patients, family and visitors the rules and regulations and policies that affect them
- Keeps self professionally updated through continuing education and
- Updates his/her professional license and other licenses needed in his/her professional practice.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .