- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the Philippines, Registered Nurse, with good moral standing.Licensed IV Therapist, Certified BLS/ACLS holder, current membership with the Philippine Nurses Association.
The Staff Nurse shall initiate and perform nursing care services to meet the needs of patients in assigned areas/units utilizing the nursing process. Specifically the staff nurse will
- Assesses the individual’s needs for nursing care based on the patient’s history, results of physical, diagnostic and laboratory examinations.
- Infers correct nursing diagnosis
- Plans/prioritizes nursing care activities considering overall health needs of the patient, the extent of his coping abilities including that of his family and significant others and his readiness, acceptance, and abilities for self care.
- Institutes nursing interventions consistent with the overall plan of care with special considerations for the patient’s safety and comfort
- Executes written, legal prescriptions for treatment, therapies, medication including hypodermic, intra-muscular and intravenous injections; provided that in the intravenous injections, special training shall be required and according to protocol established.
- Provides health teachings to patient, his family and significant others so that they may understand his illness and participate actively in his care.
- Coordinates patient care services with members of the health team
- Evaluates/modifies nursing care provided in terms of
- Effectiveness and efficiency of nursing measures rendered and
- Feedback from patient/family/ significant others
- Conducts discharge planning with patient, family, and health team. Refers to community health agencies as needed and
- Documents accurately the observations and services rendered to the patients
- Observes hospital and nursing service rules, regulations and policies and
- Interprets to patients, family and visitors the rules and regulations and policies that affect them
- Keeps self professionally updated through continuing education and
- Updates his/her professional license and other licenses needed in his/her professional practice.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .