- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Multiple Work Locations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares all consultation rooms
2. Assesses patient’s condition, including vital signs, and chief complaints
3. Ensures that results of all laboratory/diagnostic exams requested by the attending
physicians are available in the database.
4. Directs patients and assists doctors during examination/procedure as needed
5. Carries out doctor’s orders
6. Conducts health teachings based on patients medications, diet and others
7. Performs other diagnostic procedures (ECG,TMST,Spirometry, Holter Monitoring,
8. Monitors clinic supplies
9. Submits reports as required by Clinic Officer, Clinic Manager, and Admin. Asst. and
10. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the working area including the consultation rooms of all doctors at all times
11. Maintains strictest confidentiality
12. Performs other related tasks assigned by the Clinic Officer / Clinic Manager from
time to time
Finished BS Nursing and passed the Phil. Licensure Exam for Nursing, with updated
Membership in professional nurses’ association is ideal but not a strict requirement
Preferably with 1-2 years’ experience as a clinic nurse in an outpatient facility or
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .