START ASAP AND EARN UP TO 33K - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 17000 - 33000 /Monthly
Work Address : Scape Building, Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City
We are looking for customer service consultants for our US Fortune 500 clients. Once employed, you can expect:
• A compensation package with the opportunity to earn up to 33,000 monthly.
• Non tax allowance up to 6,300.
• Free communications training with allowance
• Career growth opportunities through our Leadership Evolution and Advancement Program (LEAP)
• Free mobile phone with post-paid plan
• Medical (HMO) benefits that start during Program Specific Training
Apply now! Take advantage of our convenient one-day processing---even through phone!
• College level (at least 1 year of college education)
• For High school graduates and with less than a year of college education - minimum of one (1) year work experience in customer service (any industry) is required.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
• Willing to work in Pasay City
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .