Store Design and Planning Head
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, 39 Rockwell Drive Rockwell Makati City
The Store Planning and Design Head will manage the planning, construction and renovation of retail stores and department store counters. He will develop and manage project scehdules, tasks, budget and cost controls, general contractor and vendor bidding, and site coordination to ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule.
This person must have a passion for the design and construction of impeccable best-in-class retail interiors, with an unwavering commitment to detail and quality.
He must demonstrate the interpersonal and negotiation skills necessary to influence decision making and gain alignment within a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Develops and manages store planning and construction timelines and budgets
- Oversees contractors and vendors ensuring quality workmanship, service levels and risk management
- Leads site visits of upcoming and existing stores
- Continually monitors and assesses projects
- Contributes to project bidding and manages purchase order and payment processes
- Creates punchlists and follows through on correction of defects
- Organizes, actively participates in and documents project meetings to ensure accountability and follow through
- Manages deliveries of material samples, mock-ups and finished goods
- Consistently monitors project costs and proposes value engineering ideas
- Contributes to the creation of store planning project management and construction processes and procedures
- Prepares project updates and related internal communications
- Collects and organizes all required project closeout documents such as Building Permits, Certificate of Occupancy etc.
- Manages and develops professional vendor relationships
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- At least 4 years of experience in store planning, development and/or construction, preferably for a luxury goods retailer
- Ability to read, understand and markup architectural and engineering drawings, submittals and shop drawings
- Solid understanding of architectural details, materials and finishes and construction best practices
- Working knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering
- High degree of confidence working on site directing contractor and vendor work
- Experience with project completion, punchlist creation and resolution and store turnover
- Experience conducting financial analysis, budgeting and planning for construction projects
- Experience in role bidding and negotiating for construction projects
- Ability to negotiate
- Experience using construction management softwares
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills with ability to develop relationships across all levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership for his work
- Ability to work off hours and weekends when required
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .