Store Design and Planning Head
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, 39 Rockwell Drive Rockwell Makati City
The Store Planning and Design Head will manage the planning, construction and renovation of retail stores and department store counters. He will develop and manage project scehdules, tasks, budget and cost controls, general contractor and vendor bidding, and site coordination to ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule.
This person must have a passion for the design and construction of impeccable best-in-class retail interiors, with an unwavering commitment to detail and quality.
He must demonstrate the interpersonal and negotiation skills necessary to influence decision making and gain alignment within a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Develops and manages store planning and construction timelines and budgets
- Oversees contractors and vendors ensuring quality workmanship, service levels and risk management
- Leads site visits of upcoming and existing stores
- Continually monitors and assesses projects
- Contributes to project bidding and manages purchase order and payment processes
- Creates punchlists and follows through on correction of defects
- Organizes, actively participates in and documents project meetings to ensure accountability and follow through
- Manages deliveries of material samples, mock-ups and finished goods
- Consistently monitors project costs and proposes value engineering ideas
- Contributes to the creation of store planning project management and construction processes and procedures
- Prepares project updates and related internal communications
- Collects and organizes all required project closeout documents such as Building Permits, Certificate of Occupancy etc.
- Manages and develops professional vendor relationships
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- At least 4 years of experience in store planning, development and/or construction, preferably for a luxury goods retailer
- Ability to read, understand and markup architectural and engineering drawings, submittals and shop drawings
- Solid understanding of architectural details, materials and finishes and construction best practices
- Working knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering
- High degree of confidence working on site directing contractor and vendor work
- Experience with project completion, punchlist creation and resolution and store turnover
- Experience conducting financial analysis, budgeting and planning for construction projects
- Experience in role bidding and negotiating for construction projects
- Ability to negotiate
- Experience using construction management softwares
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills with ability to develop relationships across all levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership for his work
- Ability to work off hours and weekends when required
ESL TeacherALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Atwork Career Hub is looking for Home-Based ESL Teachers (both part and full time) to join our growing company. We're a young company and looking to build a solid base of team members that enjoy working with young students online.
Training ManagerFAREAST J1 Association, Inc.
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .