Subrogation Head - Recovery for Non Life Insurance
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for recovery evaluation, aggressive negotiations, litigation strategies, vendor relationships, and the disposition of subrogation claims.
- Determine appropriate and effective claims and recovery practices and accurately assess liability on claim with proper liability investigation, verification of damages, and legal implements.
- Maintains a system and monitor claims to ensure meeting acceptable standards in handling and customer service.
- Promptly identifies claims that are candidates for the claims watch list
- Initiates and provides direction on further investigation strategies in the core areas of evaluation and negotiations.
- Responds to subrogation inquiries from all areas of claim operations to ensure high quality of service.
- Develops and implements appropriate training initiatives and trains other company personnel on recovery processes as needed to ensure that the proper level of expertise exists in the unit.
- Process work in accordance with all quality, quantity and timeliness standards on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- With at least 3 to 5 years related experience in handling commercial subrogation recoveries in multiple jurisdictions.
- With knowledge on applicable rules and statutes of the process and and principles of insurance and basic subrogation concepts is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting princples; office operations and standards.
- With Strong litigation management skills
- With ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts & information.
- Knowledgeable in conflict management or with the ability to successfully resolve issues
- Able to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Preferably possesses a valid professional driver’s license.
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .