Subrogation Head - Recovery for Non Life Insurance
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for recovery evaluation, aggressive negotiations, litigation strategies, vendor relationships, and the disposition of subrogation claims.
- Determine appropriate and effective claims and recovery practices and accurately assess liability on claim with proper liability investigation, verification of damages, and legal implements.
- Maintains a system and monitor claims to ensure meeting acceptable standards in handling and customer service.
- Promptly identifies claims that are candidates for the claims watch list
- Initiates and provides direction on further investigation strategies in the core areas of evaluation and negotiations.
- Responds to subrogation inquiries from all areas of claim operations to ensure high quality of service.
- Develops and implements appropriate training initiatives and trains other company personnel on recovery processes as needed to ensure that the proper level of expertise exists in the unit.
- Process work in accordance with all quality, quantity and timeliness standards on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- With at least 3 to 5 years related experience in handling commercial subrogation recoveries in multiple jurisdictions.
- With knowledge on applicable rules and statutes of the process and and principles of insurance and basic subrogation concepts is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting princples; office operations and standards.
- With Strong litigation management skills
- With ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts & information.
- Knowledgeable in conflict management or with the ability to successfully resolve issues
- Able to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Preferably possesses a valid professional driver’s license.
PsychologistActiveOne Health, Inc.
Social Media Marketing AssociateApsaras Tribe Philippines Inc.
Associate Content CreatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Associate Legal Process SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Associate AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of Associate Accountants to ensure that all client financial records are accurate. As an associate accountant, you will also be responsible for preparing various working papers and reports.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .