- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Km.22 East Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
- Ensured all controls and security solutions are reviewed, functioning, effective and analyzed
- Performed daily checking of all technology solutions successfully deployed in the business
- Ensured all problems or services not functioning are reported on time for troubleshooting and resolution
- Responsible to react proactively by identifying issues or problems within the systems
- Analyzed breaches, incidents, threats and possible attacks within our systems
- Kept up to date about security technologies, best practices, trends and cyber security threats
- Proactively researched various approaches and solutions that will be tested and identify which would be the best solution to use
- Documented working solutions and uploaded it to the team knowledgebase
- Collated data and generated weekly and monthly reports
Provide Support Services for Customer Environments:
- Respond to cases logged by Service Desk and Automated Ticketing.
- Adhere to SLA response and resolution times and ensure cases are regularly updated.
- Escalation of problems in a timely manner
- Perform other project duties as assigned
- Graduate of any IT related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems management), operations monitoring and end user support.
- With in depth knowledge in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes.
- Experience with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008, the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, System Center Configuration Manager, and the Microsoft Assessment and Planning tool.
- Has understanding on related technologies like System Center Orchestrator, Systems Center Operations Manager, Active Directory, and the User State Migration Tool.
- Experience building and maintaining desktop and server images, producing and employing Group Policy Objects to manage the environment, and how to deploy images and applications using multiple methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of Windows Security guidance
- Has experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills, including command over English Language.
- With Deskside Support experience
- Willing to work in Sucat, Muntinlupa
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .