- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Km.22 East Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
- Ensured all controls and security solutions are reviewed, functioning, effective and analyzed
- Performed daily checking of all technology solutions successfully deployed in the business
- Ensured all problems or services not functioning are reported on time for troubleshooting and resolution
- Responsible to react proactively by identifying issues or problems within the systems
- Analyzed breaches, incidents, threats and possible attacks within our systems
- Kept up to date about security technologies, best practices, trends and cyber security threats
- Proactively researched various approaches and solutions that will be tested and identify which would be the best solution to use
- Documented working solutions and uploaded it to the team knowledgebase
- Collated data and generated weekly and monthly reports
Provide Support Services for Customer Environments:
- Respond to cases logged by Service Desk and Automated Ticketing.
- Adhere to SLA response and resolution times and ensure cases are regularly updated.
- Escalation of problems in a timely manner
- Perform other project duties as assigned
- Graduate of any IT related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems management), operations monitoring and end user support.
- With in depth knowledge in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes.
- Experience with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008, the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, System Center Configuration Manager, and the Microsoft Assessment and Planning tool.
- Has understanding on related technologies like System Center Orchestrator, Systems Center Operations Manager, Active Directory, and the User State Migration Tool.
- Experience building and maintaining desktop and server images, producing and employing Group Policy Objects to manage the environment, and how to deploy images and applications using multiple methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of Windows Security guidance
- Has experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills, including command over English Language.
- With Deskside Support experience
- Willing to work in Sucat, Muntinlupa
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .