- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6 F , Tower 1, The Rockwell Business Center, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
- Liaise with Supervisors or Team Managers on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with SDC’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests
- Maintain working knowledge of the SDC User Guides
- Monitor time spent on assigned tasks and manage deadlines
- Adhere to PwC SDC policies and procedures
- Participate in training and other developmental opportunities where possible
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback
- Prepare Income Tax Returns based on Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore requirements
- Prepare Full Time Employee (FTE) and FTE % calculations plus analysis of new hires and employee terminations
- Carry out other instructions from engagement teams using applicable resources in the analysis or execution of the work request
- Initiate feedback after performance of a work request
- Deliver well-written, concise communication to engagement teams
- Respond to client queries
- Provide timely updates to engagement teams/territory POC, especially on the status of the work request assigned
- Raise queries or issues to immediate manager in a timely manner
- Participate in projects/initiatives to drive process compliance and incite employee engagement
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce and/or Business
- Working towards completing a certification such as CPA or equivalent will be advantageous
- Minimum of (1) year of relevant work experience in assurance, tax, accounting and/or analysis work
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Some understanding of Australian taxation, legislation and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge with Accounting Systems or databases (XPA, OAP, MYOB, Xero) will be advantageous
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should be comfortable working and communicating with team members at all levels including senior management
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or a College Degree, any field. Good Communication Skill and presentation skills are required. Experience in office reception, as an Admin staff or something similar, is an advantage. Preferably female and with pleasing personality. Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City/Ortigas/Eastwood/BGC. Full-time position/s available.
Customer Service RepresentativeBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Degree/ Diploma in Communication or it's equivalent. *With at least 1 year experience in e-commerce or customer service. *Excellent in written and oral communication skills. *Excellent in customer service and people skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Knowledge in web navigation and computer literate. *Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. *Fast learner as you are required to handle multiple brands and product inquiries.
Marketing AssociateBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent. *With at least 1 year of relevant experience in e-commerce. *Good communication and interpersonal skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
E-Commerce Sales SpecialistBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Graduate of any Business Administration, Economics, and Marketing or any related degree. *1-2 years experienced in key accounts and merchandiser. *Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills. *Good communication and interpersonal skills. *Able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines. *Worked in an e-commerce company is a big plus. *Efficient in Microsoft Office.
Graphic DesignerBe Global E-Commerce Corporation
*Degree/ Diploma in Graphics/ Media/ Art Design/ Multimedia or it's equivalent. *Creative professional with technical skills for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and In Design. *Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills. Able to translate a design brief into visual outcome. *Good in teamwork and managing workload. * Can manage pressure and deadlines.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .