- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City), Central Visayas- Cebu (Others)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
- Coaches agents to ensure improvement on behavior.
- Comprehend and analyze data and understand trend impacting performance.
- Solve problems following appropriate methodology and create both strategic and tactical actions.
- Collaborate with different departments including the PM to ensure campaign profitability.
- Communicate changes effectively to team members.
- Anticipate and calculate possible challenges and risks.
- Gather insights through call listening and 1on1 sessions with agents and use the insights to lift performance.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Team Leader in the BPO industry.
- Preferrably with experience handling Sales Account
- Must have Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Must have excellent coaching skills .
- Proficient in excel, sheet/reporting tools.
- Must be assertive and proactive.
- Must have high tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrate strong problem handling and analytical skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to comprehend and analyze data
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .