- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Ensure all KPI are met Net Promoters Score, etc.
- Meet or exceed all targeted service levels by supporting and developing agents, monitoring and communicating the appropriate metrics, and implementing targeted process improvements
- Monitor and evaluate metrics, identifying required actions necessary to achieve service level and quality targets, maximize first time call resolution, and minimize customer complaints, and escalation
- Take actions necessary to empower agents to ensure ownership for customer experience and ensure immediate issue resolution
- Handle escalations
- Conduct formal employee performance reviews, establish development plans and as appropriate, initiate promotions, pay adjustments, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Ensure proper training of agents for all new and existing products, tools, offerings and processes, leveraging available internal resources
- Develops all agents through skills assessment, call monitoring, coaching, feedback, and role modeling, both for current position and future career
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Lead in a Call Center
- Must know how to handle and improve Net Promoters Score and other needed metrics
- Leadership and team building skills
- People management and development skills
- Basic project management skills
- General understanding of business and business needs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Must be willing to work in rotating shifts and / or night shift at BGC, Taguig City
Compliance officerFive Lakes Consulting Services Inc
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance, Administration, Business Studies or equivalent. Ideally 1- 2 years’ relevant experience, with exposure in work permit/visa and tax processes Strong command of English with good writing and communication skills
FRANCHISE CONSULTANTSilver Ace Franchising and Business Development
* Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent. *At least have a 1 Year(s) of working experience *Required Skill(s): customer service, selling, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making, and management skills. *Willing to work holidays and weekends
Lead UI or UX DesignerCitymunch
-Excellent communication skills. You should be able to quickly understand and explain concepts. -Empathy. Able to understand users their drives issues and frustrations. -Visual thinker -Design tool master. An expert in either Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma, and comfortable with a well used prototyping tool such as Invision. -Eye for design -Proven track record. You’ll be able to share and talk through a UX / UI design portfolio.
Delivery DriverDuckten Corporation
1. High school graduate or graduate of a vocational course 2. Professional Driver's License 3. Vehicle mechanical repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills 4. Knowledge in road safety, traffic routes, traffic rules, and regulations
1. High school or vocational graduate 2. Professional Driver's License 3. Vehicle mechanical repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills 4. Knowledge in road safety, traffic routes, traffic rules, and regulations
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .