- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Ensure all KPI are met Net Promoters Score, etc.
- Meet or exceed all targeted service levels by supporting and developing agents, monitoring and communicating the appropriate metrics, and implementing targeted process improvements
- Monitor and evaluate metrics, identifying required actions necessary to achieve service level and quality targets, maximize first time call resolution, and minimize customer complaints, and escalation
- Take actions necessary to empower agents to ensure ownership for customer experience and ensure immediate issue resolution
- Handle escalations
- Conduct formal employee performance reviews, establish development plans and as appropriate, initiate promotions, pay adjustments, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Ensure proper training of agents for all new and existing products, tools, offerings and processes, leveraging available internal resources
- Develops all agents through skills assessment, call monitoring, coaching, feedback, and role modeling, both for current position and future career
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Lead in a Call Center
- Must know how to handle and improve Net Promoters Score and other needed metrics
- Leadership and team building skills
- People management and development skills
- Basic project management skills
- General understanding of business and business needs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Must be willing to work in rotating shifts and / or night shift at BGC, Taguig City
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
Position: Customer Service Representative/Customer Care Associate (HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT) Type of Employment: PERMANENT Work Set-Up: WORK FROM HOME UNTIL JANUARY 2021 Work Location: Megaworld, Iloilo Schedule: Shifting Schedules (Night and US Shift) Possible Start Date: December 21, 2020 Salary Package Range: 16,000-19,000 Qualifications: - At least 6 Months VOICE BPO Experience for 2 Years Completed in College - WITH or WITHOUT BPO Experience for College Graduates
Sales OfficerCentre Medicale Internationale
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .