Team Manager - Customer Service
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- 6 - 7 /
Are you are passionate about driving process improvement and motivating a team of driven, customer-obsessed associates and team leads? Do you love to analyze systemic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems? If you answered yes to both these questions we have the career for you!
A Team Manager sets the vision and culture of their teams by setting individual and team performance expectations/goals, maintaining focus on improving customer satisfaction, and identifying customer impacting issues and implementing dynamic solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing a team of 20-30 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team
- Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training, planning and assigning work, reviewing employee performance, and conflict resolution
- Mentoring to new managers and as well as employees with high growth potential
- Leading Site Level initiatives, primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site: Performance Related Pay and transportation are two examples
- Communicating policies to associates as the primary information source for staff
- Ensure compliance and consistency; corrective action and documentation
- Management of SLAs (Service Level Agreements), quality, and customer experience
- Trouble shoot issues relating to process affecting the SLAs compliance
- Responsible for quality and productivity of assigned team
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives
- Identifying customer issues, building and implementing solutions to include process improvements
- Drive process improvement and continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- 2 years people leadership experience with teams of 10-20 associates
- English language fluency
- Contact Center Operations experience (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Six Sigma/Lean Processes Improvement
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of software including Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis
- Project management methodology knowledge
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .