Team Manager - US Telecommunications Account
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas, Pasig.
- Actively participate in floor supervision, assist agents with escalated customer calls and difficult searches, monitor the call center floor for violations of the company’s policies, document and escalate database and system issues for resolution.
- Provide Supervision and coaching, developing, and motivating agents. Track agent performance and attendance metrics. Proactively assist agents in improving performance metrics.
- Supervise in all facets of managing a team. Complete daily and weekly reports, conduct team meetings, maintain team boards, and assist with team building activities.
- Attend meetings and complete assigned projects for call center growth and development.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate must have previous call center experience with three or more of the following characteristics: More than 2 years’ experience as an inbound call center care representative, quality assurance analyst, trainer or supervisor/manager; More than one year of previous supervisory/management experience in customer service or non-voice/chat account.
- Willing to work in Ortigas
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .