- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Not Specified
Team Manager will be the first point of escalation to troubleshoot customer-reported problems, assess CSRs’ performance and coach CSRs’ to address areas of improvement.
- Guides CSRs behavior and motivates team members to positively impact team performance, including but not limited to quality and attendance. Conducts counseling sessions for disciplinary or performance issues. Attends meetings, holds regular team meetings, and maintains monthly team bulletin boards and various other communication tools.
- Performs administrative duties including and not limited to reports and other time keeping activities.
- Supervises and ensures the smooth activity of the call center floor. Assists with taking calls during peak volume periods.
- Promotes and participates in activities that assist in retention and recruiting for open positions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous call center experience with three or more of the following characteristics: More than 2 years’ experience as an inbound call center care representative, quality assurance analyst, trainer or supervisor/manager; More than one year of previous supervisory/management experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization. Excellent leadership and mentoring skills. Must have strong business acumen and organization skills with deep understanding of call center service level metrics. Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience with any customer service management system in a large capacity. Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyze statistical information.
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .