- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Not Specified
Team Manager will be the first point of escalation to troubleshoot customer-reported problems, assess CSRs’ performance and coach CSRs’ to address areas of improvement.
- Guides CSRs behavior and motivates team members to positively impact team performance, including but not limited to quality and attendance. Conducts counseling sessions for disciplinary or performance issues. Attends meetings, holds regular team meetings, and maintains monthly team bulletin boards and various other communication tools.
- Performs administrative duties including and not limited to reports and other time keeping activities.
- Supervises and ensures the smooth activity of the call center floor. Assists with taking calls during peak volume periods.
- Promotes and participates in activities that assist in retention and recruiting for open positions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous call center experience with three or more of the following characteristics: More than 2 years’ experience as an inbound call center care representative, quality assurance analyst, trainer or supervisor/manager; More than one year of previous supervisory/management experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization. Excellent leadership and mentoring skills. Must have strong business acumen and organization skills with deep understanding of call center service level metrics. Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience with any customer service management system in a large capacity. Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyze statistical information.
CASHIERSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
- Will be handling the cashier and assisting customers in the store.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS ASSISTANTSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
PROPERTY ADMINPacific Corporation
at least 1 to 2 years experience of being property admin college degree holder
Hotel ManagerPacific Corporation
graduate of related course or equivalent at least 1 to 2 years related experience
Customer service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .