- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Not Specified
Team Manager will be the first point of escalation to troubleshoot customer-reported problems, assess CSRs’ performance and coach CSRs’ to address areas of improvement.
- Guides CSRs behavior and motivates team members to positively impact team performance, including but not limited to quality and attendance. Conducts counseling sessions for disciplinary or performance issues. Attends meetings, holds regular team meetings, and maintains monthly team bulletin boards and various other communication tools.
- Performs administrative duties including and not limited to reports and other time keeping activities.
- Supervises and ensures the smooth activity of the call center floor. Assists with taking calls during peak volume periods.
- Promotes and participates in activities that assist in retention and recruiting for open positions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous call center experience with three or more of the following characteristics: More than 2 years’ experience as an inbound call center care representative, quality assurance analyst, trainer or supervisor/manager; More than one year of previous supervisory/management experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization. Excellent leadership and mentoring skills. Must have strong business acumen and organization skills with deep understanding of call center service level metrics. Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience with any customer service management system in a large capacity. Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyze statistical information.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .