- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Not Specified
Team Manager will be the first point of escalation to troubleshoot customer-reported problems, assess CSRs’ performance and coach CSRs’ to address areas of improvement.
- Guides CSRs behavior and motivates team members to positively impact team performance, including but not limited to quality and attendance. Conducts counseling sessions for disciplinary or performance issues. Attends meetings, holds regular team meetings, and maintains monthly team bulletin boards and various other communication tools.
- Performs administrative duties including and not limited to reports and other time keeping activities.
- Supervises and ensures the smooth activity of the call center floor. Assists with taking calls during peak volume periods.
- Promotes and participates in activities that assist in retention and recruiting for open positions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous call center experience with three or more of the following characteristics: More than 2 years’ experience as an inbound call center care representative, quality assurance analyst, trainer or supervisor/manager; More than one year of previous supervisory/management experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization. Excellent leadership and mentoring skills. Must have strong business acumen and organization skills with deep understanding of call center service level metrics. Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience with any customer service management system in a large capacity. Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyze statistical information.
HR GENERALISTAraneta Group (Araneta City/ Uniprom, Inc. / Progressive Development)
- College graduate of Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, or any related field - Above average communication skills - Minimum of 2 years experience
Maintenance SupervisorMD Juan Enterprises Inc.
Graduate of BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. License Mechanical or Electrical Engineer but not required. Advance knowledge in Machine Preventive Maintenance
Manager - Quezon CityMD Juan Enterprises Inc.
Graduate of any Engineering Course, With, With at least 5 years experience in the field of QA/QC discipline.
PUMP ATTENDANTV Consortium Inc
- Qualification for Pump attendant - Male or female - - with or without experience Qualification
ReceptionistFly Asian International Corporation
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .