Technical Engineer in Little Baguio San Jose
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- PHP 18000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : Little Baguio San Jose
• Graduate of B.S. CoE / ECE / IT , must have 1 Year minimum professional experience with the drive and enthusiasm to continue to grow in IT security field
• Fully understands the basic and advanced networking concepts, knowledgeable in Windows 2003/2008, Linux, TCP/IP Networking, Cisco, VLANs and Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience implementing and maintaining firewalls like Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper or Other UTM brands.
• Can handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently and has initiative to learn, a fast learner, highly organized and a team player
• Willing to work extended hours for projects pref. with Internet access at home
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis
• With excellent customer service orientation and positive sales attitude
• Dynamic, resourceful and result-driven and willing to learn new technologies by self-studying and experimentation using a test environment.
• Excellent command of English language, written and oral.
• Ability to manage numerous transactions simultaneously
• Male or Female, Must be a degree holder in any Computer related course
• Implementing and installing Egghead’s various products in the IT security field.
• Giving technical support to Egghead’s various clients.
• Learning and immediately implementing/supporting Egghead’s various IT security products.
• Creating database for Prospective Clients through phone calls, email, and the like
• Implement, optimize & administer the company's software/hardware solutions. This includes coordinating with all groups and teams (internally or externally) of the client necessary to implement the solution to the entire IT infrastructure of the client- deployed software/hardware.
• Implement, optimize & administer the company's software/hardware solutions. This includes coordinating with all groups and teams (internally or externally) of the client necessary to implement the solution to the entire IT infrastructure of the client-deployed software/hardware.
• Do POC’s of the company’s solutions to target clients so that they would have a clear picture of the company’s products and services.
• Serve as the first line of product support escalation point for resolving client-reported issues, problems & work orders;
• Develop means & use tools to proactively monitor client-deployed IT systems;
• Enforce the planned security policies for client-deployed solutions to ensure the security of their infrastructure.
• Ensure that the business continuity plans & infrastructure is in place such that all necessary systems can be restored to its normal status in the event of a disaster; Provide timely response on our clients on reported problems of the software/hardware deployed. Assist IT Managers/Administrators in planning & implementing required solutions or process improvements related to clients’ product support & product.
SALARY RANGE: 18K-25K
WORK LOCATIONS: Brgy. Little Baguio, San Juan City
WORK SCHEDULE: MON-FRI, 9am to 6pm; SAT, 9am to 2pm
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .